24 Dec 2013

Merry Christmas - Frohe Weihnachten

Christmas celebrations featured prominently in On Her Majesty's Secret Service, when Bond visited Piz Gloria over Christmas eve. Even Blofeld himself is dressing up the Christmas tree in the film. Blofeld's angels of death are served eggnog by Fräulein Bunt and they all receive a nicely wrapped purple present.
Bond also celebrates Christmas in The World is Not Enough together with Dr Jones. He remarks: "I always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey..." when drinking champagne in Istanbul.





''I thought Christmas only comes once a year...''








With this post I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I will take a little Christmas vacation but James Bond Locations will return in 2014. I hope I'll see you again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment